So now you have 6 super simple ways to start reducing your single-use plastics:
- Use a reusable bag instead of paper or plastic.
- Bring along a reusable cloth instead of paper towels or napkins.
- Carry along your own travel cup or mug instead of using cups.
- Grab some reusable utensils and containers to eat on the go.
- Ditch plastic water bottles for a reusable bottle.
- Eliminate plastic straws by using reusable glass or metal ones.
All you have to do is just START WITH JUST ONE. You don’t have to take on every single thing on this list. Find the easiest one, start doing it, and then once it becomes a habit, add the next! Everything you do has a positive impact.